EYES LIKE A LYNX
The LUCHS-1 convinces with its powerful combination of a field of view of 22 m at 100 m and a range of 1.750 m.
The LUCHS-1 has been designed and tested to meet the same shock resistance requirements as for premium riflescopes. Even rain, dust and temperatures between -20°C and +50°C do not affect the attachment optics.
Thanks to the combination of the powerful sensor with a universal 35mm objective lens, the LUCHS-1 is suitable for both forest and field hunting and forms the ideal synergy with universal and driven hunt riflescopes.
The LUCHS-1 comes with an integrated rechargeable battery for up to 9 hours of operation. Whether stalking or from a raised hide, you can capture your hunting experiences on the 32 GB internal memory even while streaming your images live.
SPEED & INTUITION
With a startup time of only 5 seconds, the device is ready for action at any time. The visible and tactile mechanical switch ensures fast and intuitive operation - even while aiming.
The LUCHS-1 offers a flexible operating concept with 3 modes:
- Standard: Default setting
- Basic: Reduced to the essentials
- Individual: Configurable for the technically interested user.
* depending on environmental conditions, settings and media functions.
- Resolution and detector type: 640×512 Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Pitch: 12 μm
- Pixel Field of view: 0,34 mrad
- Detection range: 1750 m
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- NETD: 50 mK
- Objective lens: 35mm/F1.0
- Field of view: 22x17,6 m/100 m –12.5°×10.0°
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Display: 1024×768 OLED
- External power supply: USB-C
- Max. battery runtime: 6,5 h bis 9 h*
- Weight: 580g
- Dimensions: 161x64x65 mm
- Adapter threads: M43x0.75
- Water proof: IP67
Included in Delivery
- USB charging cable
- Power supply
- Threaded adapter
- Tool spanner
- Instruction manual
- Cleaning cloth